KPM Technology can do one of three things for you:
- Build a client server network from the ground up.
KPM Technology can provide servers, workstations, switches, firewalls, wireless equipment and, most importantly, the knowledge and experience to make it all work together.
- Audit your existing network and recommend and implement necessary changes.
- Troubleshoot problems with your existing network and fix them promptly.
KPM Technology will also maintain your network, so you don’t have to. We will spend an agreed upon amount of time each month to make sure your PCs and servers are being backed up, updated, and protected from malicious software such as viruses and/or pesky spyware infestations.
I Already Have A Network. Can KPM Technology Still Help?
If you already have a network but have no idea what shape it’s in, or need to make changes or additions to the network, we can help.
- Have you had employees leave but you don’t know how to disable their accounts?
- You know you have a ‘backup system’ but really don’t know where it is or how to check it?
- You hear your users constantly complain about slow network performancehttp://kpmtechnology.com/network-assessments/?
- You have Microsoft products but really aren’t sure if you’ll go to jail if your software is audited?
We know how to quickly determine the health of a network. We can audit your network for security, but the first step is to make sure your network is healthy.
Here’s How We Do It:
- We check the health of your infrastructure (the hardware that makes a network communicate).
- We check the health of your servers and workstations.
- We check the entire system for virus and spyware activity.
- We review the firewall logs and activity for signs of hacking and intrusion.
- We check the backup system and network loads.
- We use an inventory application to comprise a list of software on each and every machine on your network. Then we check that against your license list. We also help you get compliant if you’re not.
If you need help, please call for your free 1 hour preliminary assessment.